Keys to choose wedding rings
When we choose wedding rings, we must be very sure in our choice, because we will always wear them, so we should like them very much and be durable, if you take this advice, you will know what to do or not when you will buy them with your partner.
A wedding ring is used as a symbol in holding a wedding; this is placed on the annular finger the day of the wedding celebration. Different traditions make use of one or the other hand, varying this use according to the zones.
From here came the custom of giving the husband the ring to the wife in pledge and sign of the betrothal that contracted, meaning at the same time with this delivery that entrusted to him the custody of the housekeeping.
So, the ring was a sign of the promise of marriage and with its delivery and receipt the husband was assured to the wife, joining with this garment their hearts. That is why Christians used to record in it the sign of faith, which was a symbol of mutual love and concord; And from there, it was believed that it also came and put it on the ring finger of the left hand, because there is a vein on the finger that reaches the heart.
How to Choose Wedding Rings
1) Look for magazine designs, online, based on the taste of the two; remember your partner should feel comfortable using the ring you choice.
2) Before making the decision, visit several jewelries, to request only budgets, if you do not like anything you see, you can design your own ring and ask how much you would be charged for doing so.
3) Based on the prices you saw, determine a budget for the rings.
4) There are rings of gold, silver and platinum, the most expensive and durable are platinum, but also weigh too much. Its price is double or triples that of gold.
5) The rings can be white or yellow gold, there are bright and opaque.